The prince fought valiantly.
He slayed the dragon.
The princess cried for days.
She loved that dragon.
“Proof” updated version.
STOP IT I’M FREAKING OUT
I am both scared and excited
LET’S NOT FORGET THE FUCKING DALEK EYESTALK THAT WASHED UP IN FLORIDA
Or the Utah Cave Painting resembling the TARDIS~
let me repost this again
Not to mention the fact Mars is full of water.
Ladies and gentlemen, Gallifrey
Remember those things the Master had? So:
Crack in time?
So now I’m just gonna sit down and wait.
i just nearly fell down the stairs running to tell my dad that the doctor is real and that the internet has proof…
let’s not forget about this painting that has been made in 1959.It looks like Amy and Rory who actually lived somewhere around that time
This is my favorite post ever
Everytime I see this post again, it has been updated with lots more information that seriously make me if all is real.
Found this in a subway station,
and that’s an ancient Scottish symbol
I LOVE THIS FANDOM.
I’ve seen a lot of posts on my dash tonight about users who are threatening suicide, with other Tumblr members posting in effort to try to get ahold of them. I think you all should see this:
IF THERE IS EVER A TUMBLR USER WHO HAS POSTED A GOOD-BYE MESSAGE, SUICIDE NOTE, VIDEO, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS POST.
1. Scroll to the top of your dashboard.
2. See the circular question mark icon at the top? It’s the third one over from your home symbol. Click on that, and a screen similar to the one in the picture will come up.
3. Where you can type in questions, the box with the magnifying glass at the top, type in the word “suicide.”
4. Click on the first link that shows up. It should say, “Pass the URL of the blog on to us.”
5. Type in the user’s URL and tell Tumblr admin that the user is contemplating suicide and has posted a message indicating that they are going through with it or will be attempting. Hit send! Tumblr administration will perform a number of actions to contact the user and take the necessary steps to prevent the suicide.
TUMBLR: THIS COULD SAVE A USER’S LIFE. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE SUICIDE THREATS.
Reblog this to keep other users aware. Suicide isn’t a joke, and neither is someone’s life. If you didn’t know this, someone else may not, either. Pass it on.
why on earth doesn’t this have more notes
I actually had to do this once. She lived.
if you scroll past this on your dash you are absolutely heartless.
Reblog this!! This can save somebody’s life!